The Medieval Steel Breastplate is a great choice for any knight, mercenary, or well-armoured adventurer. This polished steel breastplate protects the chest down to the waist, where it flares out briefly, accented by round brass studs. The neck and arm holes are rounded. On the back, adjustable leather straps cross from the shoulder to the opposite lower side, and from one side of the waist to the other. Made of 18 gauge mild steel with a polished finish, this historical breastplate brings shining defense to LARP outfits and costumes. This medieval chest armour comes in a range of sizes, and the straps of each are adjustable.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Covers the front chest down to the waist
- Brass studs accent the waist
- Secures in the back with adjustable leather straps
- Available in a range of sizes
- Great for LARP or costume use
- Made from 18 gauge steel
- Medium: Overall Length – 23 Inches, Chest – 41 Inches, Bottom Rim Width – 2 Inches , Strap Length – 9 Inches, Waist – 37 Inches
- Large: Overall Length – 23.5 Inches, Chest – 46 Inches, Bottom Rim Width – 2.25 Inches, Strap Length – 9 Inches, Waist – 42 Inches
- X-Large: Overall Length – 23.75 Inches, Chest – 51 Inches, Bottom Rim Width – 2.25 Inches, Strap Length – 9 Inches, Waist – 46 Inches
Measurements are approximate.