From clandestine meetings to tabletop games, chances are your character needs a bag like the Black Medieval Peasant Drawstring Pouch. It fits a wide range of characters, such as assassins, merchants, peasants, rogues, and so much more. Made from leather, this black medieval coin bag has a cord drawstring at the top. You can use the drawstring to tie the leather coin pouch to a ring belt, buckle belt, or another piece of gear, giving you greater versatility and functionality. This Ren faire bag is great for carrying not only coins but also dice as well as a variety of small sized items.
- Secures closed with a drawstring
- Suited for dice, coins, and other small items
- Versatile design
- Fits a variety of aesthetics
- Great for faires, reenactments, cosplays, and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.