When it comes to nobles, merchants, and other characters, the trick is in the details. Add the Medieval Nobleman Handcrafted Belt Bag to your look. It brings a touch of fancy without being too over the top. Made from leather, this brown leather belt pouch has a rectangular shape with rounded corners at the bottom. In addition, the bottom edge forms a gentle point in the center.
The medieval belt pouch has a front flap that ends halfway down the bag. It fastens with a strap and ridged brass buckle. Surrounding the fleur-de-lis tip of the strap is an embossed texture on the front flap. The embossing creates a studded look with points of leather. In addition, there are two antiqued circular accents near the pointed center of the V-shaped bottom edge of the flap.
At the top of the adventurer belt pouch, there is a wavy edge as well as a pair of belt loops. Hang it from a ring belt or buckle belt, sold separately. Together with the embossing, the details on this studded leather bag create a subtle yet interesting accessory. It is perfect for bards, merchants, and many other characters. Take it with you to your next Ren faire or add it to a cosplay. It will help you feel stylish at any medieval occasion.
- Fastens with a buckle
- Has a raised, stud-like texture
- Hangs from a belt, not included
- Easily fits nobles and wealthier characters
- Ideal for Ren faires, cosplays, and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.