Ladies and medieval maidens of all sorts require certain pieces as a part of their wardrobe. The Marita Linen Chemise is one such piece. Made from a linen blend, this full-length chemise comes in three colors and a range of sizes. It has long sleeves and a rounded neckline. On the back of the chemise, the neckline laces up with ties. The laces are black for the copper and green color options and white for the white color option. At the bottom, the skirt of the chemise has a loose cut. The linen is great for warmer weather and keeping the wearer cool. This chemise has a versatile design, perfect for layering with various other pieces. You can wear it to a reenactment, LARP event, or cosplay convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in three colors
- Available in a range of sizes
- Full length and long sleeve design
- Laces in back at the neckline
- Great for layering and wearing to a reenactment
- Made from a 50 percent linen 50 percent cotton blend
- Handwashing recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.
- Small: Length – 57.5 Inches, Chest – 35.4 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24.4 Inches
- Medium: Length – 57.9 Inches, Chest – 35.4 Inches, Sleeve – 24.8 Inches
- Large: Length – 59.1 Inches, Chest – 40.9 Inches, Sleeve – 25.2 Inches
- X-Large: Length – 60.2 Inches, Chest – 44.1 Inches, Sleeve – 25.2 Inches
- XX-Large: Length – 60.6 Inches, Chest – 47.2 Inches, Sleeve – 25.2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.