Powerful spells require an equally strong conduit. Ensure the absolute potency and effectiveness of your spells with the Black Libussa LARP Wand. It features a core of varnished wood and a handle sleeve of polyurethane foam. The handle sleeve is removable, so it is easy to change out handles from different Epic Armoury wood-core wands, sold separately. This allows you to customize your look when you have more than one wand. The ergonomic handle features an endcap adorned with an antiqued golden face of a lion. Below the lion are two indented rings and an oval, red faux gem. The handle continues with a twisted, black grip. It ends with a finger rest. The finger rest has raised scrollwork and ornate detailing. The varnished wood core is black. Use the Black Libussa LARP Wand to cast spells at LARP events and fantasy conventions.
- Golden lion face detail
- Scrolled finger rest
- Core separates from handle
- Able to interchange wood-core wand handles
- Great for LARP events and fantasy conventions
- Handcrafted from polyurethane foam
- Core is made from varnished wood
- The wand may be cleaned with a cloth and polished occasionally. When using wood polish, take care to keep the polish from touching the polyurethane foam handle. Store your wand in a cool, dry environment.
- Overall Length: 13 Inches
- Grip Length: 3 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 2.6 Inches
- Weight: 1.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.