The LARP Trench Knife Short Sword is a high fantasy take on the close combat weapon used by soldiers of the First World War. Overtake the enemy trench line, whether you battle within a medieval realm or a modern military setting. Crafted from closed cell foam around a solid fiberglass core, the saber style blade is finished with a strong latex coating. The polyurethane handle possesses a three finger knuckleduster. Hand painted gold and silver accents provide a stunning contrast with its wood grain finish. Wherever your thirst for adventure may take you, this trench sword proves its worth in LARP combat.
This latex-hybrid weapon is approximately 23.6 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Overall Length: 23.6 Inches
- Overall Width: 4.3 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 15.7 Inches
- Blade Width (Max): 2.8 Inches
Measurements will vary as they are handmade items.