If you play a noble character, add elegance to your adventure with the Red LARP Rapier Rillet. This Renaissance LARP sword perfectly suits royal guards, musketeers, and more.
Hybrid LARP Construction:
Epic Armourys Hybrid LARP construction combines a soft EVA foam blade with a highly detailed handle made of polyurethane. First, the closed cell foam surrounds a sturdy yet flexible fiberglass core that is safe for LARP battle. Kevlar helps reinforce the tip, making this a stab-proof LARP fantasy weapon. Then, a latex coating over the blade helps protect this soft foam.
The polyurethane construction allows for a high level of detail in the handle. This also means the handle is relatively maintenance free and very durable. Thus you can easily enhance the immersion of your LARP experience and let that detail inspire your LARP characters kit.
Perfectly suited for musketeers and nobles, the LARP Rapier Rillet in Red has a long, slender blade. A central ridge along its entire length results in a diamond cross section. This thin, long blade shape is perfect for speedy slashes and precise thrusts. This sword style takes overall inspiration from 16th and 17th century designs.
Next, the swept hilt of this LARP rapier sword is brimming with ornate detail. The quarter hilt features arms that curve to meet the chappe. This gorgeous chappe has a weathered, antique brass color and swirling vine filigree. Then, the crossguard also features straight quillons and a curving knuckle guard that protects the grip, ending at the pommel.
The grip itself features red ridges that add texture to the hold. The valleys between the ridges are darkened to give the sword a realistic, battle weathered look.
Finally, the spherical pommel echoes the details of the chappe with antique brass swirls raised on its surface.
Stylish swashbucklers, warrior princes, and noble sword fighters will all find the perfect companion in this historical LARP sword. Its slender blade and ornate handle combine to form a LARP weapon that will look perfectly at home in Renaissance inspired and low fantasy settings while standing out from the crowd due to its gorgeous detail and design. Be sure to keep it at your side with a leather sword frog.
The Red LARP Rapier Rillet is approximately 35.4 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is handmade.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- A Kevlar tip protects the flexible core
- Durable and detailed handle adds to immersion
- Perfect for nobles, musketeers, and more
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Handle is made of polyurethane foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- As this is a hybrid latex and polyurethane foam weapon, take care not get maintenance silicone on the handle by first wrapping the handle in a plastic wrap. Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.