Secure your cloak, tunic, or other medieval and fantasy clothes with the Large Twisted Penannular Brooch. This historical brooch is an open ring of wrought iron accented with twists. Its long, captive pin tapers to a point for piercing through the garment you wish to fasten in place. This medieval cloak pin is a large, narrow ring that makes a statement however you choose to wear it. The terminals of this open ring Viking brooch are folded back towards the ring frame, then end in little loops. For your next historical reenactment, LARP, Renaissance faire, or other costumed event, keep your garb situated how you want in an authentic way using this handcrafted iron cloak pin.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Round frame features intermittent twists
- Tapered pin can be moved along the frame
- Frame ends in an elegant fold and loop
- Great for wearing with cloaks, capes, and more
- Adds detail to historical and fantasy outfits
- Handmade from wrought iron
- Diameter: 5 Inches
- Pin Length: 6.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.