When providing the refreshments at a Viking feast, the pitcher should match the drinking horns. Use our Large Gustav Horn Tankard at your banquet. This natural horn tankard has a wooden bottom. One piece of horn forms the body and handle of the tankard. This Gustav horn tankard is large enough to be used as a pitcher, perfect for dispensing your favorite drinks. It also looks great as a home decor piece and as a historical reenactment accessory.
Please note that, because this item is made from natural horn, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Large enough to be used as a drink pitcher
- One piece forms the body and handle
- Two piece construction
- Great home decor item
- Wonderful for reenacting and cosplay
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.