No matter if you are on a raid or visiting the local village market, keep your coins and small gear in the Kattegat Viking Belt Bag. This leather bag comes in two colors and three sizes. It has a front flap that closes with a strap and a loop. A pair of rivets secures the strap to the upper back of the bag. The long strap has a rivet at the top, creating a loop. The loop allows the bag to slide onto a belt, not included. Meanwhile, there is embossed detailing on the front. This detailing at the bottom depicts a pair of knotwork creatures. The bag is a great addition to a costume for a LARP event or Viking reenactment.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors and three sizes
- Secures with a strap and loop on the flap
- Features embossed knotwork creatures
- Strap forms a loop at the top
- Great accessory for a variety of characters
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Small: Length – 4.7 Inches, Width – 4.3 Inches, Weight – 4.6 Ounces
- Medium: Length – 6.3 Inches, Width – 5.7 Inches, Weight – 6.7 Ounces
- Large: Length – 7.7 Inches, Width – 6.7 Inches, Weight – 8.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.