You wear the Katharina Steel Armour Belt as you head towards the battlefield, knowing that the fight will be fierce this day. Made from 19-gauge mild steel, this womens armour belt secures with a leather strap around the back of the waist.
This medieval armour has a triangular shape that points downwards in the center. There is a raised border along the rolled edges. Along the pointed bottom edge, there are four leather straps. There is a pair for each leg. These pairs of straps connect to the Katharina Steel Tassets (MY101700), sold separately.
Also, the polished steel armour belt fits underneath the breastplate and backplate of the Katharina series (MY101695 and MY101696, respectively), not included. This allows for better mobility at the waist without sacrificing protection. This womens armour is great for LARPing and cosplays. Its versatile design works for a variety of medieval and fantasy lady warriors.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above. It is best to stay within the brand for best compatibility.
- Secures with straps
- Works with the Katharina Tassets, sold separately
- Triangular shape
- Designed for mobility
- Works for a variety of characters
- Ideal for LARP events and cosplays
- Made from 19-gauge mild steel
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.