Heading into battle, you don the Katharina Steel Backplate in preparation for the fight before you. You will claim victory over your foes. Made from 19-gauge mild steel, this womens backplate covers the lower half of the wearers back. It secures with buckles to the Katharina Steel Breastplate (MY101695), sold separately. There are two pairs on the sides and a pair in the middle facing up.
The polished steel backplate has three sections connected with interior leather pieces. Together, they form a convex upper edge and a straight bottom edge. All the pieces of the medieval armour have rolled edges. This womens armour is great for LARPing and cosplays. It works for a variety of medieval and fantasy characters.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
Please note that this has to be worn with the Katharina Steel Breastplate (MY101695), not included.
- Secures with straps
- Covers the lower back
- Features three connected plates
- Works for a variety of characters
- Ideal for LARP events and cosplays
- Made from 19-gauge mild steel
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.