As captain, you give the call to charge. You lead your army towards the enemy, wearing armour like the Katharina Blackened Steel Pauldrons. Made from 19-gauge mild steel, these womens shoulder armour pieces come as a pair. This medieval armour has a blackened finish.
The modular pauldrons have a multi-piece, overlapping construction. The pieces connect to each other with straps and buckles, allowing for greater mobility and adjustability.
The pieces closest to the shoulders have large base plates connected to pointed swordbreakers. Those base plate have convex bottom edges that sleekly turn into the sides. There is a shorter plate riveted on top of each base plate. They sit right up against the swordbreakers.
This uppermost piece has a buckle for securing the pauldron to another piece of armour like the Katharina Steel Breastplate (MY101695), sold separately. The uppermost pieces of the shoulder armour overlap the next plates. They also have convex edges.
Next, each shoulder has another plate with the same design. These plates have straps for securing to the arms. In addition, these central plates feature the straps that attach to the other sections. With the straps, the central sections are removable, as are the final pieces for the female shoulder armour.
On each modular shoulder, the armour ends with a rounded elbow plate, or couter. They have concave curves for greater mobility of the lower arms. The couters cannot be worn without the center sections. This womens armour is great for LARPing and cosplays. Its versatile design works for a variety of medieval and fantasy lady warriors.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above. It is best to stay within the brand for best compatibility.
- Secures with straps
- Comes as a pair
- Has a blackened finish
- Modular design with removable plates
- Works for a variety of characters
- Ideal for LARP events and cosplays
- Made from 19-gauge mild steel
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.
- Shoulder Section: Length – 12 Inches, Height – 7 Inches, Width – 12 Inches
- Center Section: Length: 9 Inches, Width – 8.75 Inches, Arm Circumference – 7-17 Inches
- Elbow Section: Overall Width – 12 Inches, Height – 6.5 Inches, Arm Circumference – 7-17 Inches
- Total Pauldron Length – 17.25-22.25 Inches
Measurements are approximate.