Whether you fight for good, evil, or just yourself, the Katharina Blackened Steel Breastplate will help to protect you on the battlefield. Made from 19-gauge mild steel, this womens breastplate covers the front of the torso. It has a short collar and a blackened finish. On each shoulder, there is a strap for securing it to the Katharina Blackened Steel Backplate (MY101703), sold separately.
The medieval breastplate consists of three sections. There is the main section that has concave sides for armholes. Its shape works for the female form. The main section of the medieval armour also has a concave bottom edge. Along the lower half, the sides of this main section are straight and connected to the two side sections of the breastplate. Interior leather straps connect the two side sections to the main center section.
These side sections continue the curved armholes from the main section. They also have straps on the side for securing the breastplate. This womens armour is great for LARPing and cosplays. It works for a variety of medieval and fantasy characters.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
Please note that this has to be worn with the Katharina Blackened Steel Backplate (MY101703), not included.
- Secures with straps
- Has a blackened finish
- Short collar to protect the neck
- Features three connected plates
- Works for a variety of characters
- Ideal for LARP events and cosplays
- Made from 19-gauge mild steel
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.
- Width: 22.5 Inches
- Overall Length: 19 Inches
- Neck Opening Width: 8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.