The perfect period garment for medieval scouts and warriors, the Justus Suede Tabard can be combined with many other pieces for striking looks. Available in black, brown, or green color options, the leather tabard comes in a traditional design with deep slits in the front and back. The slits allow an excellent range of movement for fighting or other activities. The medieval tabard is closed with leather straps that crisscross lace up the sides. As you design your period outfit for the next Renaissance fair or historical re-enactment, make sure to consider this fantastic suede tabard!
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in black, brown, or green
- Ties along the sides
- Slits allow free movement
- Ideal medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from cowhide suede leather
- Small: Chest – 34.4 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 38.6 Inches
- Large: Chest – 41.3 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44.9 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 48 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.