Sometimes a knight may need more than just a sword. Ensure that you have multiple weapons at hand by carrying the Edwin Stage Combat Dagger with you. Historically inspired, this dagger is best for realistic stage fighting and historical costume use. Made of high-quality spring steel, the blade has a blunted edge and a rounded tip for safety. A fuller runs down most of the double-edged blade. The dagger continues with a straight, silver tone crossguard. This crossguard attaches to a grip wrapped in black leather. Finally, the weapon ends with a rounded pommel. The Edwin Stage Combat Dagger is great for adding authenticity to a stage production or a costume.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Historically inspired
- Rounded tip and blunted edge for safety
- Straight crossguard
- Double-edge blade
- Designed for stage combat and costume use
- Blade is made of high-quality spring steel with leather wrapped grip
- Overall Length: 16.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 11.4 Inches