An elegant foam latex weapon inspired by the traditional Chinese blade that long ago defended the Ancient Empire of China, the Jian Long LARP Sword is a beautiful and trustworthy weapon to wield at your next live action roleplay event. This LARP weapon features a shred resistant, closed cell foam blade with a fiberglass core at its center and a coating of strong latex. The hilt is a thing of beauty. Its polyurethane foam cast construction allows this portion to display ornate detailing, hand painted in rich hues of red, black, and gold. Due to this hand crafting, the LARP weapon may feature slight, natural variations in its appearance. The cross guard and hilt are short, contributing to this LARP weapons sleek look.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.