Swords come in all shapes and sizes, their makeup speaking of their era and location. For a sturdy sword with a classic medieval design, look no further than the Heinrich LARP Longsword. This traditional LARP weapon is made from a specially designed latex-free, injection-molded foam with a strong fiberglass core. This core grants it extreme durability and a degree of flexibility without hampering its safety for use in LARPing, theater, staged events, and more. The hilt comes in two colors, steel and gold, and it features a disk pommel and slightly curved quillons, both classic components of a knights sword. The handle is also wrapped in leather, making gripping easy and comfortable. The Heinrich LARP Longsword is the perfect weapon for any noble knight looking to prove themselves on the battlefield.
This LARP weapon is made without using latex but still benefits from periodic silicone treatments. As such, we recommend the use of our Maintenance Silicone for LARP weapons, as it will help prolong the life of the foam’s special coating. Also, this item is made through injection molding, therefore there is a small hole in the blade. This is not a defect. It is a sign of its construction.
- Safe for use in LARP events
- Features a realistic look
- Specialty foam lends extreme durability
- Fiberglass core offers flexibility
- Comes in steel or gold colors
- Leather-wrapped handle allows for easy gripping
- Latex-free design
- Made from a specialty foam
- Core made from fiberglass
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 39.4 Inches
- Blade Length: 30.7 Inches
- Width: 9.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.