No medieval outfit or fantasy costume is complete without the proper footwear. Add the Jadwiga Ladies Loafers to your character or role-play ensemble. These medieval shoes are available in a range of sizes. Choose from either black or brown to finish your look. Historical patterns are the basis for these leather loafers. They close with a buckle and strap design. Following tradition, the sole is made from thick leather and nailed to the upper section. Use them to add a truly historical feel at any Renaissance faire, LARP event, or convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Based on historical patterns
- Close with buckle and strap
- Sole is nailed to the upper section
- Available in two colors and a range of sizes
- Great for reenactments or LARP events
- Handmade from premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- These are European Sizes. The US size listed is a conversion to the closest US shoe size. Runs true to size – these are not available in Wide or Narrow, just Standard. Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.