Create your own historical throwing weapon for reenactment or display with the Hand Forged Germanic Javelin. This javelin head has the look of a rugged artifact and can be affixed to your own wooden haft to form a full javelin. The spear head has a long socket and a long, tapered point with a central ridge. Historically used for long ranged attacks, javelins were weapons for throwing at enemies from afar. This handcrafted steel javelin takes its design inspiration from javelins of the Middle Ages.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Handcrafted for a rugged, historical look
- Has a long socket and head
- Spear head has a central ridge
- Great for medieval reenactment and display
- Made of steel
- Overall Length: 10 Inches
- Widest Point of Head: 1.1 Inches
- Socket Diameter: 0.75 Inch
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.