When serving a grand medieval feast or a Viking banquet, you may want utensils that match your drinking horn. Bring this Horn Feasting Spoon with you. Made from natural horn, this spoon has a unique appearance. It has a finishing seal, making it food safe. They easily match with your Viking drinking horns. This serving spoon is great for not only historical eating but also home decor.
Please be aware this is made from natural materials, therefore, it may vary slightly from above.
- Unique appearance
- Food safe
- Easily match many drinking horns, not included
- Great for medieval eating and display
- Made from natural horn
- Your horn feasting spoon will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean it before use.
- Soak the spoon in hot water with dish soap. Scrub it and rinse well.
- Soak overnight or for 8 hours in water with two denture tablets. The ingredients in the tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After it has soaked, scrub again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the spoon with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal it, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Length: 7 Inches
- Handle Width: 0.9 Inch
- Scoop Width: 1.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.