As a warrior, mage, or thief, you may need to hold a variety of equipment on you. Use the Geralt Leather Belt to carry your weapons and accessories. Made from premium leather, this buckle belt comes in two colors. The buckle has a roller design. This makes it easier to take the belt off and put it on.
In addition, there are two parts of the belt. The main belt is wider than the secondary belt and has the buckle. Also, the main belt is great for holding heavier items while the secondary belt works well for carrying smaller accessories such as bags. Accessories do not come included. The secondary belt attaches to the main one with two loops. These loops allow the secondary belt to slide along the main belt. This means that the secondary belt can sit on either side as desired. The loops also can come off the main belt for sliding small accessories onto the secondary belt. Add the Geralt Leather Belt to your medieval or fantasy outfit for a reenactment or roleplaying event.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Comes in two colors
- Double belt design
- Roller buckle for easier wear
- Great for carrying accessories, not included
- Wonderful for reenacting and roleplaying
- Made from premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Main Belt Fits Waists up to 48 Inches
- Main Belt Width: 2.4 Inches
- Side Belt Length: 13.8 Inches
- Side Belt Width: 1.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.