The Flat Ring Round Riveted Lorica Hamata is perfect for armouring up like an ancient Roman warrior. This chainmail shirt features short sleeves and an attached, leather-trimmed chainmail mantle. Brass accents decorate the front. Made in a traditional 4-in-1 weave, the rings of this ancient Roman armour are made of 18 gauge steel. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. Each ring is flat and has an 8 millimeter diameter. Round riveting adds strength. Become a Roman legionnaire when you wear this Flat Ring Round Riveted Lorica Hamata at your next historical event.
- Made of flat rings in a 4-in-1 pattern
- Round riveting secures each ring
- Has an attached chainmail mantle
- Great for light reenactment, LARP, and costume use
- Made of 18 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.