Every warrior needs good defense in battle. Feel as mighty as a knight or Viking raider in the Flat Ring Wedge Riveted Chainmail Hauberk. With its long sleeves and tunic length, this chainmail shirt provides comprehensive protection. The front and back hems of the medieval hauberk are slit for ease of movement. Each of its 18 gauge steel rings has a diameter of 8 millimeters, and they are flattened for a tighter weave as well as riveted for durability. Woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern, this steel chainmail hauberk is perfect for light historical reenactment, LARP, and costume use. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. Available in a variety of sizes, this chainmail hauberk is perfect for creating the look of a Crusader, medieval knight, Viking warrior, or other character from history or fantasy.
- Made of 8 mm diameter metal rings
- Woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Rings are riveted for extra strength
- Comes in a variety of sizes
- Perfect for reenactment, LARP, or costume use
- Made from 18 gauge steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.