If you are going camping or heading out on a hunt, make sure that you have a place to keep your knife like the Witold Hunting Knife Sheath. Made from leather, this brown sheath matches the Witold Hunting Knife (MY101525), sold separately. You can also use it for knives that are the same shape and size. There is a strap that wraps onto the front to help secure the knife in place. It has a slit that secures on a post. On the back of the sheath, there is a loop for sliding the sheath onto a belt, not included. A rivet secures the loop to the sheath. The Witold Hunting Knife Sheath is great for historical reenactors, faire attendees, and more.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Matches the Witold Hunting Knife (MY101525), sold separately
- Secures with a strap and post
- Has a loop for sliding onto a belt, not included
- Great for storing and carrying a knife
- Wonderful for reenactments and faires
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 11 Inches
- Width: 3.3 Inches
- Belt Loop: 1.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.