As chieftain of a great tribe, you often lead your people into battle. You like to honor your triumphs with the Engraved Sword Fight Drinking Horn. Being made of natural horn gives the drink-safe horn an authentic look and feel. It also has a thin brass ring at the rim. Engraved onto the side of the horn is a fighting scene. Two people fight each other with swords drawn. The figures have a stylized appearance. The Engraved Sword Fight Drinking Horn looks great as part of a reenactment, LARP event, or cosplay costume. You can also use it to decorate your home or office.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Authentic feel
- Engraved fighting scene
- Great for reenactments or cosplay events
- Ideal decor piece for a home or office
- Made from natural horn and brass
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
There are no reviews yet.