Bring some finery to your feasting with the Engraved Drinking Horn with Brass Rim. With a wide brass band accenting its rim, this natural drinking horn adds a regal vibe to any victory toast or medieval dinner.
Firstly, this functional drinking horn can safely be used for drinking. Not just for decoration, you can take it with you to medieval feasts and more.
Made of natural horn, no two drinking horns are exactly alike. They may vary in size, shape, and color, so each Viking horn will be unique! Careful hand carving creates its design.
Embossed swirling vines and flowers decorate the brass rim. This regal detail makes this horn versatile enough to take from rugged camps to great halls. Then, at the center of the horn, are spiraling lines that form a grip.
Toast to friendship or conquest with this Norse drinking horn in hand. A must-have Viking costume accessory, you can carry this carved drinking horn with you on your next adventure at the Renaissance faire or a Viking reenactment using one of our horn frogs. Then, when not in use, display it with pride using a drinking horn stand, sold separately.
- Embossed brass rim creates a regal style
- Safe to drink from
- Great for Viking feasts or medieval dinners
- Must-have Viking costume accessory
- Made from natural horn with brass detail
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.