As a mighty warrior, you have many enemies that wish to defeat you. You wear the Matte Polish/Epic Dark Dreki Helmet in battle. Made from 19-gauge steel, this Nordic helmet comes in two sizes. It secures onto the head with a leather chin strap. It also has a padded liner on the inside. On the outside, the helmet features a series of blackened plates running down the middle of the helmet. The edges of the plates point towards the back of the helmet. They end halfway down the back of the helmet. The back of the helmet flares out slightly like a sallet helmet. Next, one of the blackened plates towards the front of the helmet overlaps a nasal guard. The nasal guard also has the blackened finish that contrasts against the polished finish of the rest of the helmet. Next to the nasal guard, the fantasy Viking helmet forms V-shaped cheek guards. This V-shape forms each eye slot. The Matte Polish/Epic Dark Dreki Helmet is wonderful for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and stage productions.
- Comes in three sizes
- Secures with a chin strap
- Has a crest of overlapping plates down the center
- Features a two-tone look
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from 19-gauge mild steel
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Small/Medium: Full Height – 9.4 Inches, Width – 7.5 Inches, Crown Height – 5.5 Inches, Depth – 9.1 Inches, Visor Length – 3.9 Inches, Inside Circumference – 25.2 Inches, Weight – 4.1 Pounds
- Large/X-Large: Full Height – 9.8 Inches, Width – 7.9 Inches, Crown Height – 5.7 Inches, Depth – 9.8 Inches, Visor Length – 4.1 Inches, Inside Circumference – 26.4 Inches, Weight – 4.5 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.