A mighty Viking warrior such as yourself should not head out on a raid without a knife like the Bone Dragon LARP Throwing Knife. Made from polyurethane foam, this LARP knife has a latex coating over its durable construction. With its coreless construction, this knife is safe for throwing. Designed by Atelier Fantastic Art for Epic Armoury, the knife features an ornate bone-colored handle and a single-edged blade. The brown and beige handle depicts a highly detailed, open-mouthed dragon head. The lines from its face at the pommel gently flow onto the spine of the blade. Next, the blade is wider than the handle. It also features a straight-back design. Add this throwing knife to your LARP ensemble. It looks great in the hand of a variety of magic and fantasy characters.
Please be aware that this item is handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Features a dragon head design
- Well detailed
- Has a bone-colored handle
- Works for a variety of fantasy characters
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from polyurethane foam with latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 6.4 Inches
- Grip Length: 2.8 Inches
- Blade Length: 3.7 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.3 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 Inches
- Weight: 1 Ounce
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.