Having received a grand quest, you prepare for the adventure ahead. You put on the ecru Collared Sleeveless Gambeson before you start your journey. This cotton gambeson comes in five sizes. It has an ecru color which is a natural beige color. First, this medieval gambeson is sleeveless and has a short collar. This collar fastens at the back with buttons. These buttons are near lacing on the wearers left shoulder. The buttons and lacing help to fit the gambeson after being put on. This gambeson slides on over the head. Also, the gambeson has a quilted vertical stripe pattern.
Next, the collared gambeson ends around the middle of the legs, depending on the height of the wearer. There are slits from the hem upwards in the front and back. These slits allow for greater mobility. This medieval arming wear helps to protect you from pinching caused by steel armour, sold separately. It especially adds comfort when wearing a gorget. Wear the ecru Collared Sleeveless Gambeson to your next historical reenactment or cosplay convention.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Comes in five sizes
- Fastens with buttons and lacing
- Slits allow for greater mobility
- Helps to prevent pinching from steel armour, sold separately
- Great for reenactments, cosplay conventions, and LARP events
- Made from cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.
- Small: Chest – 36 Inches, Waist – 36 Inches, Shoulder to Shoulder – 14.5 Inches, Length – 40 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 38 Inches, Waist – 38 Inches, Shoulder to Shoulder – 15 Inches, Length – 41 Inches
- Large: Chest – 40 Inches, Waist – 40 Inches, Shoulder to Shoulder – 15 Inches, Length – 41 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 43 Inches, Waist – 43 Inches, Shoulder to Shoulder – 15.5 Inches, Length – 41 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 48 Inches, Waist – 48 Inches, Shoulder to Shoulder – 17 Inches, Length – 42 Inches
Measurements are approximate.