With diligence, you study the ancient techniques. Dress as a dignified warrior of the past when you clothe yourself in the Shapur Canvas Robe. This reenactment garment is ideal for early history, Eastern, and fantasy styles. The open construction of this canvas reenactment top can be folded over in the front and secured with a belt to form a knee-length tunic, or it can be worn open as a lightweight overgarment that is easy to layer over a variety of outfits. The long, straight sleeves are practical and refined. Whether worn for a historical reenactment, stage production, or cosplay, this cotton canvas tunic adds a sense of wisdom and timelessness to a variety of looks. Please note that the fabric waist wrappings pictured are not included with this garment, but are shown for inspiration.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sides of robe overlap in front
- Falls to about knee length on most wearers
- Robe can be secured with a belt to form tunic
- Can be worn as a versatile and lightweight overgarment
- Tunic robe features long, straight sleeves
- Great for historical, Eastern, or fantasy cosplay looks
- Made of cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest – 34.4 Inches, Waist – 30.7 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 38.6 Inches, Waist – 33. 9 Inches
- Large: Chest – 41.3 Inches, Waist – 37.4 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44.9 Inches, Waist – 41.3 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 48 Inches, Waist – 45.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.