Whether a fantasy paladin or trader, many characters require a pouch to hold some important gear. Carry yours in the Calvert Large Leather Kidney Bag. Made of leather, the belt pouch comes in two colors: brown and black. It has a slightly curved shape with rounded corners. Also, it secures shut with a streamlined brass buckle. On the inside, there are two pockets. One pocket is in front of the other. In order to reach the second pocket, you have to lift the first pocket up and away from the second pocket as if the first pocket was a flap. On the outside of the bag at the top, there are two wide loops that allow attaching this bag to a belt, not included. Stitching secures the strap and loops in place. This medieval belt bag is great for going to market, a Renaissance faire, or fantasy event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Great for carrying small items
- Double pocket design
- Features a curved shape
- Front flap secures with a brass buckle
- Can attach to a belt, not included
- Ideal for Renaissance faires, LARP events, and more
- Made from leather and brass
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 8 Inches
- Width: 7 Inches
- Depth: 5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.