Mercenaries, rogues, and other fantasy characters can use a knife like the Broad LARP Knife in their arsenal for many different tasks. Made from polyurethane foam, this LARP knife has a latex coating over its durable construction. With its coreless construction, this knife is safe for throwing. The medieval knife features a silver-colored drop-point blade with a forged look. The blade has a chunky appearance. Then, the throwing knife continues with a silver-colored fingerguard. On the guard, there is the Epic Armoury logo. The guard has a curve on the bottom that continues onto the handle. The wood-like handle has another curve on the underside. Both curves help to make the handle easier to grasp. In addition, the handle has a brown wood-like appearance. Add this foam knife to your LARP ensemble or kit. It looks great in the hand of a variety of characters.
Please be aware that this item is handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Realistic appearance
- Well detailed
- Brown, wood-like handle with silver guard
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from polyurethane foam with latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 7.5 Inches
- Grip Length: 2.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 3.7 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 2 Inches
- Guard Depth: 3.5 Inches
- Weight: 1.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.