Any clever foot soldier knows the importance of a great base for their ensemble. It is a good idea to protect against bruises and rubbing. Available in two colors and three sizes, this suede tabard is knee length to protect the wearer. The quilted pattern and light lining allow for better mobility. Additional fabric reinforces the chest for the demands of a cuirass or chainmail. It slips on over the head and adjusts a bit with the side ties. The Brandon Suede Tabard is great for wearing underneath armour or as a part of a costume at any medieval faire or LARP event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in brown and black
- Comes in three sizes
- Quilted pattern and reinforced chest
- Adjusted with side ties
- Ideal for reenactments or faires
- Handcrafted from suede, cotton, and felt
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.
- Small: Chest – 40 Inches, Waist – 41 Inches, Overall Length – 41 Inches
- Medium/Large: Chest – 44 Inches, Waist – 44 Inches, Overall Length – 43 Inches
- X-Large/XX-Large: Chest – 46 Inches, Waist – 54 Inches, Overall Length – 45 Inches