You, cunning warrior, know the value and importance of protecting your back in battle. Be sure to look at the Blackened Balthasar Backplate. Made from 18 gauge mild steel, this armour plate has a blackened finish. It is best worn with a breastplate like the Blackened Balthasar Breastplate (MY101307), sold separately. It secures to other pieces of armour with straps at the shoulders and sides.
Next, the armour has a riveted design. The design has multiple segments. For example, two of the segments form an inverted scallop along the center of the chest with a point in the middle. In addition, two other pieces form faulds. They are hinged, allowing for greater flexibility. The faulds also have the inverted scallop edging. Finally, the backplate fits most comfortably over a gambeson or other bit of padded clothing. The Blackened Balthasar Backplate makes a great addition to your LARP outfit or cosplay ensemble. You can also wear it to a Renaissance faire or in a theatrical production.
- Designed to work best with a breastplate, not included
- Secures with straps
- Features a blackened finish
- Has hinged faulds for greater flexibility
- Great for LARP or cosplay events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
- Overall Length: 27.8 Inches
- Overall Width: 21.5 Inches
- Neck Width: 11 Inches
- Weight: 10 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.