The slight chill in the air and a light drizzle is not reason enough to miss an enjoyable day at the renaissance faire, nor hinder a noble LARP quest, not when the Benson Wool Gugel Hood offers warmth and protection from said elements. The hooded mantle is handmade from a blend of sheep wool, polyester, and viscose. The wool lends to its water repellent properties as well as its authentic look and feel. The synthetic fabrics reduce felting and itchiness while increasing comfort and durability. The hood follows a simple, traditional design with a shoulder-length mantle and long pointed tail.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Hooded mantle with liripipe tail
- Covers the head and shoulders
- Medieval apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 70 percent sheep wool, 20 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Head Opening Diameter: 15.25 Inches
- Mantle Length: 12 Inches
- Mantle Width: 38 Inches
- Neck Width: 17 Inches
- Tail Length: 29 Inches
- Overall Length: 32.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.