Put a little fun in the wardrobe of young medieval enthusiasts with the Felix Childrens Gugel. Made of cotton canvas, this headdress features a long tapering tail on the back of the hood, giving it a charming and youthful appeal. The inner white lining of the hood can be turned outward to frame the face, resulting in a dynamic contrasting look against the bright colors of the hoods body. Available in a variety of hues, any wearer of this finely crafted hood is sure to enjoy the whimsical appeal of the historic Gugel.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Foldable inner lining for contrasting detail
- Available in a variety of colors
- Intended for children
- Makes a fine addition to any medieval outfit
- Made of durable cotton canvas
- Small: Head Circumference – 24 Inches, Collar Length – 10 Inches, Tail Length – 31 Inches
- Medium: Head Circumference – 24 Inches, Collar Length – 12 Inches, Tail Length – 31 Inches
- Large: Head Circumference – 24 Inches, Collar Length – 13.5 Inches, Tail Length – 31 Inches
Measurements are approximate.