The perfect addition to any medieval ensemble, the Anton Canvas Tabard looks excellent on knights and other warriors. This fantastic medieval tabard features a split color design with each side presented in a different hue. The re-enactment tabard is open on both sides, allowing you to slip it on with ease. If desired, you can cinch the waist of the Anton tabard with a belt, sold separately. The open design also provides excellent freedom of movement. Wear the colors of your lord on the battlefield or at the Renaissance fair with the help of this top notch canvas tabard.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in multiple color options
- Features divided color design
- Slits enable free movement
- Ideal medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.