To help guard yourself against defeat in battle, make sure that you protect your legs from the enemy. Wear gear like the Aluminum Chainmail Leggings. This set of aluminum chainmail leg armour includes two individual legs. Each piece covers a leg from the waist down to the foot. The 10 millimeter aluminum rings are 16 gauge and round. Also, round rivets secure the rings together in a 4-in-1 pattern. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. Wear these chainmail chausses on your favorite belt, not included. A belt threads through the loops at the top of each leg. They are great for layering with other armour or worn for your main leg protection. The Aluminum Chainmail Leggings are ideal for stage productions or practicing for LARP events because they are lighter than steel chainmail leggings.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Lightweight construction
- Woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Comes as a set of two
- Attaches to a belt, not included
- Great for stage productions and costume use
- Made of 16 gauge aluminum
- Overall Length: 42 Inches
- Thigh Circumference: 19 Inches
- Calf Circumference: 15 Inches
- Weight of Both: 5.55 Pounds
- Fits Belt Sizes: Up to 4 Inch belt
Measurements are approximate.