Messengers and merchants need their hands free to carry out their duties. The Adventurers Leather Flap Bag in brown allows them to finish their tasks. Made of natural leather, this bag fastens closed with a decorative, brass toned buckle and strap. The strap ends in a point on one side and attaches to the flap on the other. Underneath the flap, there is a drawstring tie to secure your treasures.Two back loops allow the bag to secure to a belt, not included. Carry this medieval bag to a Renaissance faire, fantasy convention, or LARP event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Fastens with a buckle and strap
- Decorative buckle detail
- Pointed strap tip
- Can secure to a belt, not included
- Great accessory for LARP events or faires
- Handcrafted from natural leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Depth: 6 Inches
- Width: 7.5 Inches
- Height: 7-10.8 Inches
- Belt Loop: 2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.