The hooded cloak is a simple yet stylish staple of any medieval ensemble, serving many functions while also adding a bit of authenticity to an outfit. The Aaron Wool Cloak offers this modest but vital garb in a variety of colors. This classic cape is made from wool, making it perfect for wear in the cold or rain, and it features a spacious hood for covering the head. It ties at the front of the neck via a pair of ribbons, and fits loosely over the body, making it easy and comfortable to wear, even over armour. The Aaron Wool Cloak comes in a variety of colors, so whether you are cosplaying as a wizard, a ranger, an elf, or a drow, it makes the perfect accent to your ensemble.
- Features a spacious hood
- Fits loosely over the body
- Ties in the front via a pair of ribbons
- Available in a variety of colors
- One size fits all
- Perfect for LARP, cosplay, or medieval reenactments
- Made from 70% wool, 20% polyester, and 10% viscose
- Length: 55 Inches (shoulder to bottom), 71 Inches (Top of hood to bottom)
- Shoulder to Shoulder: 26 Inches
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
Measurements are approximate.