The Zephyr LARP Jian in White has a massive blade designed to look like deadly white ice, making it the perfect weapon for fantasy-themed LARP warriors who wish to wield a bladed LARP weapon befitting both their power and fight style. With its form based on a traditional Chinese weaponry, this LARP Jian sword has a long, double-edged blade that does not taper until its point. The blade is made of soft and shred resistant closed cell foam that is coated with latex for flexible protection. The long, straight foam blade is followed by a narrow guard made of polyurethane foam, which provides incredible durability and detail without sacrificing safety. The guard has a dark bronzed tone with brass colored accents, and the white grip is segmented with bands of bronze and brass before a pommel that matches the ornate detail of the guard. This ice-themed fantasy LARP weapon is quite formidable in its appearance while remaining safe for LARP battle, making it perfect for your next live action roleplay event.
The Zephyr LARP Jian has an overall length of 39.4 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Polyurethane handle is highly detailed and durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Handle is made of polyurethane foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- As this is a hybrid latex and polyurethane foam weapon, take care not to spray the Maintenance Silicone on the handle by first wrapping the handle in a plastic wrap.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- Length: 39.4 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 30.7 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.4 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 3.5 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.9 Inches
- Weight: 0.7 Pound
Measurements are approximate.