Young squires often wear the colors of the knight they are training under as a sign of apprenticeship. Dress your young knight in the Youth Arthur Tabard and immerse them in a world where knights still ride atop their steeds! Handmade from high-quality fabric, this youths tabard is split down the middle by two colors, coming in black and red and blue and red. The tabard ties at the sides with strings, allowing your child to wear it over clothing, chainmail, armour, and more! Enhance their LARPing or reenactment experience with this colorful tabard and watch their imaginations bloom!
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Comes in multiple colors
- Capable of being worn over clothing, mail, and armour
- Ties closed with strings
- Comfortable for all day wear
- Perfect for any young LARPer or reenactors outfit
- X-Small: Chest - 31.1 Inches, Waist - 26 Inches, Hip - 31.5 Inches
- 6-10 Years: Chest - 25.2-27.6 Inches, Waist - 23.6-24.8 Inches, Hip - 26.8-29.1 Inches
- Measurements are approximate