Leave it to the Orks to fight with a shield like this one! This LARP shield resembles old wooden boards nailed together to create a rustic looking shield. The grip is made from a handle and an adjustable strap that is built in to the frame, this allows for maximum shield control. The Woodgrain LARP Ork Shield is made from extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always an issue in LARP, which is why these have a round flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection. This shield has a semi-vertical handgrip. This shield is best suited to be used on the left arm.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the Silicone on a regular basis, it is an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons last much longer. The maintenance silicone protects the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Hard EVA foam does not flex in combat
- Features two adjustable straps for a secure grip
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Grip made of EVA foam and leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
Measurements (Based on How Shield is Held):
- Overall Length: 25 Inches
- Overall Width: 26 Inches
- Thickness: 1 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items.