The Wooden Stand for Lorica Segmentata is perfect for displaying your Roman armour, and it can be used for other armour types as well. This versatile armour stand is made of mango wood and has a rich, darkened finish throughout. The very top of this wooden armour stand can support a helmet and be threaded through the neckline of a cuirass, chainmail shirt, or gambeson. Beneath the helmet post are two shoulder supports with outer segments that are hinged. The shoulder supports can be folded up for holding more narrow armour pieces up, or folded down when more shoulder support is needed. Two long poles support the center beam, firmly attached to a shield-shaped base. Proudly show off your Roman Legionary gear or other historical torso armour with this essential wooden armour stand.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Has support stands for armour and headwear
- Base is shaped like a shield
- Features a rich, darkened finish
- Can display various types of body armour
- Must-have for armour wearers or collectors
- Overall Height: 43.5 Inches
- Helmet Post Height: 10.5 Inches
- Shoulder Supports When Open: 27 Inches
- Shoulder Supports When Closed: 15.9 Inches
- Base Length: 14.5 Inches
- Base Width: 11.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.