Tunics were ubiquitous across Europe for many centuries. Their influence carries on through to the modern day in the Wolfram Linen Tunic. This long-sleeved tunic comes in white and cream in a range of sizes. The slit neckline closes with two strings. Below the waist, a loose cut and front slit allow for greater mobility. The sleeves end in cuffs closed with buttons and help to protect the skin from overexposure to the sun. Wear this linen-blend top in warm weather at a Renaissance faire, LARP event, or fantasy convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Necklines closes with ties
- Buttons fasten the cuffs
- Long slit at the bottom
- Loose fit for greater mobility
- Great for historical or fantasy events
- Handmade from 50 percent cotton and 50 percent linen
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.
- Small: Chest - 44.9 Inches, Neckline - 19.3 Inches, Overall Length - 36.2 Inches, Sleeve Length - 24 Inches
- Medium: Chest - 46.5 Inches, Neckline - 20.1 Inches, Overall Length - 37.4 Inches, Sleeve Length - 24.8 Inches
- Large: Chest - 48 Inches, Neckline - 22 Inches, Overall Length - 38.6 Inches, Sleeve Length - 25.2 Inches
- X-Large: Chest - 52 Inches, Neckline - 22 Inches, Overall Length - 39.8 Inches, Sleeve Length - 26 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest - 57.4 Inches, Neckline - 22 Inches, Overall Length - 41.3 Inches, Sleeve Length - 28 Inches
- XXX-Large: Chest - 61.4 Inches, Neckline - 24.8 Inches, Overall Length - 41.7 Inches, Sleeve Length - 28.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.