Taking inspiration from the round wooden shields of the early Middle Ages, the Gobbo Shield works just as well for a goblin or orc warrior from a high fantasy realm as it would a European knight from the ninth century. Crafted from durable closed cell foam and coated with latex, this shield is ready for LARP battle. Sculpted and hand-painted with realistic detail, the shield features a wooden finish and metallic trim with rivets. A boss and stylized Maltese cross appear at the center, while a waning crescent moon cutout forms the upper rim. Maintain your hold on the Gobbo Shield with the punch-grip and adjustable buckle straps found on the inner side.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the Silicone on a regular basis, it is an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons last much longer. The maintenance silicone protects the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Hard EVA foam does not flex in combat
- Features a punch-grip with adjustable buckle strap
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Grip made of EVA foam and leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Diameter: 22 Inches
- Thickness: 1.25 Inches
This measurement will vary as they are handmade items.