Made of 18-gauge steel and decked with rolled edges and rivets, the Warrior Gorget is a great addition to your defense. Its traditional, simple design goes with a variety of looks and is fully compatible with other Epic Armoury pieces. This neck armour features an elongated frontal plate and a shorter back plate. Adjustable leather straps at the shoulders hold them together and allow you to customize the fit. Two sets of D-rings make it easy to add pauldrons and other attachments. Wear it over a gambeson for maximum protection to your throat, neck, and thorax. Whether you become a warrior from the realm of high fantasy, or a knight from the Crusades, the Warrior Gorget is a fine piece to add to your suit of armour.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Offers protection to the neck and throat
- Displays a polished steel finish
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Features D-rings for pauldron attachment
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Crafted from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made of top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Fits a 21 Inch Neck Circumference
- Interior Measures 9 Inches Across
- Width Across: 13.5 Inches