Set your table like the halls of Valhalla with the Viking Horn Drinking Cup. This historical feasting cup has brass trim and a flat base. Made of natural horn, its structure is slightly curved and has a unique multicolored look with a wavy pattern throughout. This medieval cup is safe for drinking from and can be used for feasting. It also makes a beautiful display piece for the home or for reenactment event settings. Bring a bit of Norse warrior style to your next meal with this brass tipped, natural horn drinking cup.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Features unique, multicolored wavy pattern
- Top and base are detailed with brass
- Can be used for drinking
- Great for medieval and Viking feasts
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Overall Length: 6 Inches
- Opening Diameter: 3.1 Inches
Measurements are approximate. This horn is a natural product and its shape and size will vary.