No adventure into the medieval era is complete without trying the food. Feast like a king with the Veit Steel Feasting Cutlery at any faire or reenactment. This stainless-steel cutlery set includes a spoon, fork, and knife. Beautiful, blackened twists adorn the handles of this set for a rustic appearance. The hammer marks from making this set are still visible. Holes adorn the bottom of the stems, allowing the set to be hung if desired. The fork is two pronged, for a more historical appearance. This cutlery set would not look out of place on a modern table either.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Blackened, twisted handles
- Visible hammer marks
- Holes at the bottom for hanging
- Rustic appearance
- Includes spoon, fork, and knife
- Ideal for feasting at reenactments or faires
- Handcrafted from stainless steel
- Hand washing is recommended. Do not soak in water or put in dishwasher. Wash in warm, soapy water, and dry with a soft cloth.